Personal data collected through the websites of Alcorcón City Council will be processed in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU)2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and with Organic Law 3/2018 of 5 December on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantees of digital rights.
On 25 May 2018, a new European data protection regulation (General Data Protection Regulation) came into force, which adds new rights to those already existing in Spanish legislation.
¿QUÉ NOVEDADES INTRODUCE ESTA NORMATIVA?
Estos nuevos derechos le van a permitir conocer y estar informado sobre la forma en que se recogen, utilizan y almacenan sus datos personales por el Ayuntamiento de Alcorcón y las entidades que dependen de él.
Además, establece distintas figuras y procedimientos especialmente creados para proteger sus datos y facilitarle el uso de los mismos.
WHAT IS NEW IN THIS REGULATION?
These new rights will allow you to know and be informed about the way in which your personal data is collected, used and stored by Alcorcón Town Council and the entities that depend on it.
It also establishes different figures and procedures specially created to protect your data and facilitate its use.
TO WHOM DO WE COMMUNICATE YOUR DATA?
The data will be processed by the Town Council's own staff and stored in the municipality's computer systems.
Alcorcón Town Council will not pass on your personal data to other people or companies, unless a regulation with the status of Law allows it. For example, we will communicate your data to the National Statistics Institute to facilitate the development of its functions, because there is a regulation that authorises it.
In general, your data will only be communicated to other Public Administrations.
WHAT RIGHTS DO YOU HAVE OVER YOUR DATA?
- Access the personal data that Alcorcón Town Council holds about you (right of access).
- Modify and correct your personal data when they change or are erroneous (right of rectification).
- Obtain your personal data in a computer format for your use or to provide it to a third party (right of portability).
- Cancel your personal data when, among other reasons, the data is no longer needed (right of erasure).
- Request the restriction of the use of your personal data only for the activity for which it was collected (right of restriction).
- object to our use of your personal data for purposes other than the service offered (right of objection).
In the case of data processed to manage public services, or to comply with a legal obligation, the rights of cancellation, deletion, limitation and opposition will be exercised within the limits established by the applicable rules. This may in some cases mean that access to the requested data is not possible. For example, the law does not allow the deletion of data from the Municipal Register, even if requested by the citizen.
For all matters relating to the exercise of these rights, you can write to us, proving your identity, by sending an e-mail to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org
WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ENSURING COMPLIANCE WITH THESE REGULATIONS?
The person responsible for the processing of personal data is Alcorcón Town Council, with address at Plaza de los Reyes de España, 1, 28921 Alcorcón, telephone 91 6648100.
Alcorcón Town Council has designated a Data Protection Delegate who will ensure compliance with this regulation and who can be contacted regarding all questions relating to the processing of your personal data at the following address: email@example.com
You can also obtain further information from the Spanish Data Protection Agency:
C/ Jorge Juan, 6. 28001 - Madrid
Tel. 901 100 099 - 912 663 517
Electronic site: https://sedeagpd.gob.es/sede-electronica-web/
CAN I OBTAIN MORE INFORMATION?
The Spanish Data Protection Agency provides you with different documents that will allow you to learn more about your protected data. In these links you can see some
At Alcorcón Town Council we will periodically produce new guides and documents to make it easier for everyone to understand and apply the new Data Protection Regulation.
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOUR DATA
At Alcorcón Town Council we are committed to:
- Keep your data in a safe and secure environment.
- Not to pass on your data to third parties, unless authorised by law or with your consent.
- To ensure that all those who collaborate with the Town Council comply with their obligations with the same rigour as we do as established by current legislation.