Solve your doubts
Solve your doubts

Frequent questions

Note. Page under revision of formats and contents.

Is it necessary to make an appointment for any procedure at the City Hall?

Yes. It is necessary to request an appointment for any procedure that is going to be carried out at the City Hall, this can be obtained on the website itself . by telephone through 010 or 916 648 100 (if calling outside of Alcorcón) or in person at our administrative offices in Pza de los Reyes de España Nº 1

Only the issuance of registration certificates will be attended without an appointment, from 8:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.

What are the Town Hall hours?

The usual hours for procedures related to Registry and Padrón are Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 7:00 p.m., those related to the Collection unit are Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. and Thursdays from 4:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. and finally those related to the OMIC from 8.30 to 13.00.

Except the months of July and August and from December 22 to January 8.

Do not forget that you must always make an appointment in advance and remember that the Electronic Registry works 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

What do I have to do to register in the Padrón if I am registered in another municipality?

You must fill in the registration form, you can download it through this link: hojapadronal.pdf (, where the instructions are detailed.

Do not forget to make an appointment.

What do I have to do to change the address in the register within the municipality?

You must fill in the registration form, you can download it through this link: hojapadronal.pdf (, where the instructions are detailed.

Do not forget to make an appointment.

What do I have to do to register a newborn baby in the Register?

You must fill in the registration form, you can download it through this link: hojapadronal.pdf (, where the instructions are detailed.

Do not forget to make an appointment.

How can I obtain a padrón certificate when I am already registered?

You must come in person with your original ID.

Remember that with a digital certificate, you can easily obtain it from your computer.

Where can I pay a fine with the notification?

As indicated in the notification itself, payment can be made through Caixabank ATMs or on the Caixabank website

How to identify a driver in a ticket?

Submitting a document in the Town Hall Registry or in the electronic registry with the digital certificate.

How can I pay a fine if I do not have the notification, but it has already been published in the BOE?

You can come in person to request a duplicate of it in the Fines section, by appointment, or send an email, attaching the copy of your ID to the following email

How can I pay a late fine?

You must go to the Collection Department to request a duplicate of it, by appointment, you can also send an email or

When are the IBI receipts (popularly known as contribution) paid?

The municipal tax payment period is approved annually, in 2022 two settlements are made: the first from July 1 to August 1 and the second from October 1 to November 30.

The information is published in...

For your convenience, you can request that it be paid into your bank account.

Is there some kind of bonus in IBI?

Depending on the type of large family, your receipt may be subsidized, for your habitual residence.

You can consult it in the rental department or in the following email:

When are the IVTM receipts (popularly known as numerito) paid?

The payment period for municipal taxes is approved annually, in the year 2022 it is from April 1 to May 31.

The information is published in….

Remember that for your comfort you can request that it be paid into your bank account.

What is the SEP?

It is a system designed to make it easier for taxpayers to pay taxes with a 5% discount.

The tax debts of each year are divided into six installments, the first five being from April 5 to August 5, both inclusive, and the last one taking place on November 5.

Is there any type of exemption or bonus in the IVTM?

People with a degree of disability equal to or greater than 33% are exempt from their subscription, making the corresponding justified request.
Remember that in the event that it is approved, it will take effect the year following your request.

Electric, hybrid or gas cars have a bonus.

Consult the rental department.

What happens if they do not send me the IBI or IVTM receipts?

The City Council sends the receipts in order to facilitate their payment, but is not obliged to do so.

If you do not receive it, you can pick it up at the Revenue Department (prior appointment) or send an email to

We remind you that for your convenience you can domicile it at your Bank.

How can I pass a receipt through the bank (direct debit)?

You can do it in person by appointment at the Collection unit or by sending an email to attaching your scanned ID.

What is the capital gains tax and when must it be paid?

The Tax on the Increase of Urban Land, known as Plusvalía, must be declared to the City Council, whenever a property is transferred.

How can I pay a receipt that has already passed the deadline?

You must request a copy from the collection unit.

You can do it in person, by appointment, or by sending an email to the following address:

What do I need to request a license to open a business?

Telephone: 911 127 030

What do I need to change the ownership of a business?

Telephone: 911 127 030

Is it necessary to request a building permit for a small reform in a house?

Telephone: 911 127 030

When do you have to pass the ITE of a building?

Telephone: 911 127 030

How can I request a subsidy for the rehabilitation of a home or a community building?

Telephone: 911 127 040

Can I submit a letter addressed to another administration other than the City Council?

The City Council has an agreement with the Public Administrations to be able to send them requests and documentation, but remember that the City Council is a mere intermediary, not a processor and therefore the request and the information must be obtained from the Administration to which it is addressed.

You can consult here the administrations excluded from said agreement.

What is the single window?

It is how the registry of other administrations is known

How to request a generic reduced mobility space on public roads?

You must submit an application in the General Registry or in the Electronic Registry, attaching a copy of the current mobility card and a small sketch indicating the location of the place.

Where can I go if I want to adopt a pet?

You should go to the Integral Center for the Protection of Animals CIPA, by calling 916 648 434 in advance to make an appointment.

Is it necessary to register a pet in a census?

Specifically, dogs and cats must be registered in a census, you must make an appointment with CIPA by calling 916 648 434

How can I submit a claim to an establishment?

The consumer information office (OMIC) is available to the citizens of Alcorcón for advice and collection of complaint forms from establishments located in the municipality.

Its hours are from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. and a prior appointment is necessary

Where should I claim if I do not agree with an invoice for any supply?

You can make the consultation at the OMIC (Municipal Consumer Information Office), where they will advise you and indicate the steps to follow

What is the consumer information office?

It is an office that is available to the citizens of Alcorcón for information and advice, related to claims to establishments located in Alcorcón or with issues of supplies or telephony.

What is the suggestions and complaints office?

It is the administrative unit of the Alcorcón City Council that receives and processes the suggestions, claims and gratitude of the citizen related to the municipal services of our town.

What should I do if I want my belongings to be picked up at my home?

The collection of furniture and belongings is carried out free of charge for the citizens of Alcorcón.

Consult this website in the menu section Services - Services to the city ESMASA where you have the link to the corresponding form

Where should I report incidents on public roads?

You can do it directly from this website in the "Contact" menu option in the section reserved for this purpose.

Where can I get the youth card?

In the Department of Youth located in the street Maestro Victoria 22 you can request it from 10 to 14 hours.

You can also request it on their blog, it should be incorporated into the web.

Where can I get the senior card?

They should go to the Polvoranca Senior Center on Getafe street corner San Luis street

The hours are from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.

Where do you get theater tickets?

At the theater ticket office, go to the ticket office link to check the opening hours or through the platform.

How can I sign up for the activities of the cultural centers?

The network of cultural centers is published on this same website. In the main menu go to "Services" and select "Culture"

Where can you check the registration dates?

How do I get the library card?

In any of the libraries, whose addresses can be found on this website. In the main menu go to "Services" and select "Culture"

Where can I take old belongings, appliances, small debris... etc?

In the clean points ….. go to the ESMASA page

How can I work at the City Hall?

You can consult the issues related to public employment at this link …… ..

How can I sign up to do some kind of volunteering?

It is located in the Adolfo Suarez Center, Trv Soria No. 4, you must call 911 127 710 in advance or phone 649976170

Where can I ask for help if I am in a precarious situation?

You should go to Social Services, there are two centers go to the page

How can I school a minor?

In term you must go to the school that interests you, the terms are approved annually by the CAM

After the deadline, contact the Schooling Commission located at the Official School of Languages, by appointment at 916197817

Where can children sign up for extracurricular or sports activities?

Extracurricular activities can be asked at the school itself and in the programming of cultural centers.

Where to sign up for children in summer camps, Easter and Christmas?

It is advertised through the web, however you can ask at the Department of Education 916 648 371, when the different deadlines open

What should I do to register an association

The registry of Associations is inside the Casa de la Cultura located at Calle los Robles Nº1 telephone 916 648 502

What is a digital certificate and what is it for?

send to link

Can I act with other administrations with the digital certificate of the City Council?

send to link

When are the fiestas in Alcorcón?

The patron saint festivities are on the Monday after Easter and on September 8

Where do I sign up to do sports activities?

Direct to sports link

Can I get married at the Town Hall?

Yes, Weddings are celebrated in the Castillo de San José de Valderas.

For more information on the main page, in the "Procedures" section you will find the link.