Alcorcón Town Council is committed to making its websites accessible in accordance with Royal Decree 1112/2018, of 7 September, on accessibility of public sector websites and applications for mobile devices.
This accessibility statement applies to the website https://www.ayto-alcorcon.es (subdomains of this website will have their own accessibility statements).
This website is partially compliant with Royal Decree 1112/2018, of 7 September, due to the non-compliance of the aspects listed below.
Content not accessible
The content below is not accessible due to the following:
- Non-compliance with Royal Decree 1112/2018 of 7 September: there may be occasional editing errors on some web pages, both in HTML content and in final documents, published after 8 June 2022. However, we undertake to review them periodically and to solve any problems notified to us by users.
- Disproportionate burden: not applicable.
- Content does not fall within the scope of the applicable legislation: There are office files in PDF or other formats published before 20 September 2018 that do not fully comply with all accessibility requirements; third party content not developed or under the control of this municipality may also be in this situation.
Preparación de la presente declaración de accesibilidad
La presente declaración fue preparada 8 de junio de 2022.
El método empleado para preparar la declaración ha sido una autoevaluación llevada a cabo por el propio organismo.
Última revisión de la declaración: 8 de junio de 2022.
Comments and contact details
You can make communications about accessibility requirements (article 10.2.a) of Royal Decree 1112/2018, of 7 September) such as, for example:
- To report any possible non-compliance with this website.
- Transmit other difficulties in accessing the content.
- Formulate any other query or suggestion for improvement relating to the accessibility of the website.
Through the following channels:
- E-mail address: email@example.com
- Phones: 91 664 80 00
You can submit
- A Complaint regarding compliance with the requirements of RD 1112/2018.
- A Request for Accessible Information relating to:
- Content that is excluded from the scope of application of RD 1112/2018 as established by Article 3(4).
- Content that is exempt from compliance with the accessibility requirements because it imposes a disproportionate burden.
- By the rest of the options set out in Law 39/ 2015, of 1 October, on the Common Administrative Procedure of Public Administrations.
In the Request for accessible information, the facts, reasons and request must be clearly specified to show that it is a reasonable and legitimate request.
Communications, complaints and requests for accessible information will be received and processed by the Accessibility Unit of Alcorcón Town Council.
If, once a request for accessible information or complaint has been made, the request has been rejected, the person concerned does not agree with the decision taken, or the reply does not meet the requirements set out in article 12.5, the person concerned may initiate a complaint. A complaint may also be lodged if a reply has not been received within twenty working days.
The complaint can be submitted through the form available on this website ("Office of Suggestions and Complaints"), through the general registration option of the Alcorcón City Council E-Office https://portalciudadano.ayto-alcorcon.es , as well as the other options set out in Law 39/ 2015, of 1 October, on the Common Administrative Procedure of Public Administrations.
Complaints will be received and processed by the Accessibility Unit of Alcorcón Town Council.
Alcorcón Town Council has incorporated a service into its website that simply improves the accessibility and usability of the web page, making it more accessible and inclusive, in particular by allowing the user to select the size of the texts and the contrast in a simple way.
Periodic partial reviews are carried out of new or modified web content, both of the templates and of the final published pages and documents, in order to ensure compliance with the accessibility requirements of the UNE-EN 301549:2019 Standard, considering the exceptions of Royal Decree 1112/2018, of 7 September.
Additionally, this website is reviewed by the Web Accessibility Observatory (OAW), the last review having been carried out on 8 June 2022.