Jimenez del Castillo, Pascual
General Administration Coordinator
Department of Education and Childhood
Appointment: May 19, 2020
Direct and immediate support to the body for which it provides services, through coordination tasks, assistance or advisory functions.
Department of Education and Childhood
- 2020 - Coordinator of Education and Childhood in the Alcorcón City Council.
- 2019. Coordinator and person in charge of Archeology for the realization of "Celtiberian tourist product in
the province of Soria" in the State Mercantile Society for the Management of Innovation and
Tourism Technologies, SAMP (SEGITTUR), dependent on the Ministry of Industry, Commerce and
Tourism, and attached to the Secretary of State for Tourism.
- 2015 – 2018 Coordinator of the Department of Employment, Commerce, Industry, Consumption, Tourism and
Historical Heritage of the Arroyomolinos City Council.
- 2017 Coordinator, director and speaker of the 2nd International Congress "In Rure: The World of Death.
Evolution and funerary practices in the Ancient World and the Middle Ages. Complutense University of
- 2016 Coordinator, director and speaker of the 1st International Congress "In Rure: The social profitability of
Enhancement of archaeological sites in rural areas” Arroyomolinos – Madrid.
- 2015 V International Colloquia “New perspectives on Late Antiquity: The loss of
Hispanias: Ideology, power and conflict”. Speaker "De-Romanization and Christianization of the region of La
Holy Madrid. State of the Question and latest data”. Complutense University of Madrid.
- 2014 House - Sorolla Museum and Cerralbo Museum. Room Manager.
- 2011 - 2012. Training Technician and manager of the Afternoon Shift at the Móstoles headquarters of the
Construction Labour Foundation.
- 2010 – 2011. CRA Manager at Securitas Direct.
- 2009-2010. Researcher and Member of the Technical Council of Caminería Hispánica, CSIC project
directed by D. Manuel Criado del Val. This project aims to study the itineraries
historical and literary, the development and planning of cities.
- 2009. Sol y Nieve Arroyomolinos School. Teacher of Secondary Education and Baccalaureate. imparting
subjects of History, History of Art, History of Religions and Classical Culture.
- 2009. Io Colloquia Internacional Herakleion: Hannibal of Cartago. Myth and Reality. Presentation under the title Mercenaries
from the Iberian Peninsula in Hannibal's troops, within the round table: “Hannibal, Strategos”.
- 2009 "Archaeology and historical memory" Course Taught at the University of Alicante.
- 2009. II Conference of young people in Archaeological Research, Presentation under the title Carabanchel Prison:
Memory, struggle and oblivion. Taught at the Complutense University of Madrid. Paper Published in BAR.
- 2008. Member of the Technical Council and researcher of Testimonia Hispania Antigua (THA).
- 2008. Member of the Roman Cities Research Group (UCM research group) whose
Principal Investigator to Prof. Dr. Julio Mangas Manjarrés.
- 2007 – 2008 Member of the technical council and researcher of the research project Nuevas bases
documentaries for Hispania Romana Altoimperial (HUM-2006-05533) whose Principal Investigator is
Prof. Dr. Julio Mangas Manjarrés (Professor of Ancient History at UCM).
- 2007 – 2008 Member of the Scientific and Technical Council of Ediciones 2007, a publishing house specializing in studies
- 2007. Scholar - Collaborator in the Geography and History Library of the Complutense University of
- 2006. Collaborator in the Epigraphic Archive of Madrid. The Epigraphic Archive of Madrid is an institution
linked to the Complutense University of Madrid, whose purpose is to study the existing epigraphs in
the Iberian Peninsula.
- 2006. Archaeological Director of the project: "Cleaning, excavation and archaeological documentation of structures
hydraulics for its rehabilitation and enhancement in the area of the Parque Fluvial Del Arroyo de Los Combos.
- 2005. Technician - Archaeologist, in the company ARE A Soc. Cooperativa, in the site of "El
- 2005. Technician - Archaeologist, in the company ARE A Soc. Cooperativa, in the site of "El Soto".
- September 2005 and September 2006 Technician - Archaeologist in the excavations of the Roman forum of
Tiermes (Montejo de Tiermes, Soria) excavations directed by D. Santiago Martínez Caballero
- 2003 Technician - Archaeologist in the excavations directed by Noé Villaverde Vega (National Award for
Archeology) in the autonomous city of Melilla, at the site of "Casa del Gobernador".
- 2001 – 2002. Technician - Archaeologist in the excavations carried out by Noé Villaverde Vega (Prize
National Archeology), at the site of "Plaza de Armas" in Melilla.