Activity aimed at users aged between 16 and 64.
The fitness activity is an activity to improve physical condition through weight training routines and personal training and swimming classes.
The activity takes place in the Sto. Domingo Sports Centre with a flexible timetable from Monday to Friday from 2.00pm to 9.30pm.
The activities included in the fitness afternoon in Sto. Domingo are the following:
- Free training in the weight room.
- Group classes:
- Pilates from Monday to Thursday at 5.30pm and Monday and Thursday at 7.00pm.
- Aerobic Training Tuesdays and Fridays at 7.00pm.
- Swimming on Wednesdays at 7.00pm.
- Use of the athletics track (ask for available times).
Price: 20 euros registration fee and 63 euros per term.
Discounts for large families and unemployed people.
For information and registration for the activity, please call 911 12 73 60 from Monday to Friday (except holidays)
from 08.30am to 2.00pm or in person at the Information and Registration Office located in the C/Los Cantos nº 28
from Monday to Friday from 08.30am to 2.00pm and by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org